A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaise Wolfrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blaise Wolfrum, Addiction Psychiatrist, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaise Wolfrum, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Marital Counseling
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfrum graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Wolfrum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaise Joseph Wolfrum MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Blaise J. Wolfrum practice?
- Dr. Blaise Wolfrum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Blaise Wolfrum practices Psychiatry near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Schaumburg Psychiatrists.