A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blaise Wolfrum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blaise Wolfrum, Addiction Psychiatrist, Family Practitioner, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolfrum
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolfrum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blaise Wolfrum, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Marital Counseling
- Mood Disorders
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfrum graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Wolfrum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blaise Joseph Wolfrum MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Blaise J. Wolfrum practice?
- Dr. Blaise Wolfrum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Blaise Wolfrum practices Psychiatry near Schaumburg, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL.
See Schaumburg Psychiatrists.