Overall Review

3.8

April 18th, 2015
I don't know why people posted negative review on Dr. Alban. He was very professional, he took time on evaluating our son, he was caring and very thorough.

March 6th, 2012
I do not find Dr. Alban very warm. He comes in with his spiel and feels very clinical. I often feel like I am imposing on him when I have questions. He does not engage much with my baby or ask me many questions about my baby's development. His nurse is super sweet & the office staff is friendly & efficient. I have seen or spoken on the phone to a few other doctors in the office & have had the the same feeling. I guess I was hoping for a doctor who seems interested in & cares about my child as an individual. Unfortunately that is not the experience I have had. I do believe my child is getting decent medical care. I access other resources, such as the Pump Station or on-line blogs for questions about sleeping, eating, temperament, etc.

May 19th, 2011
Dr. Alban is a Wonderful Pediatrician!
My son has been going to Dr. Alban for 6+ years. We have never had a negative experience with him or the office staff. Everyone is very professional.

April 19th, 2011
does not care for his patients. Does not even know common diagnoses.

November 14th, 2010
very kind, good diagnostician
Dr. Alban puts my son at ease, which isn't easy, and gives excellent advice.

April 28th, 2010
Dr. Alban has been my son's doctor for 2 years. I don't know what those negative reviewer's are talking about! I've NEVER found him rude and I've never felt RUSHED. He has always put me at ease even when I'm a bit neurotic. His calm, professional, and confident demeanor is exactly what you want when your kid is sick or in pain. I would highly recommend him.

April 27th, 2010
We love Dr. Alban!
Dr. Alban has been my children's doctor for 3 years. We have found him to be professional, kind, respectful. I have never felt rushed and have am very pleased with the care my children are receiving.

April 26th, 2010
Terrible
I have had one too many negative interactions with Dr. Blake Alban. He practices in the same office as my son's pediatrician. I have had no choice but to see him on occasion when my doctor was unavailabe. I find him to be rude, unprofessional, un-helpful, and incompitent.Do NOT take your children to this doctor.

April 5th, 2010
So far, so good
Healthy baby = easy visits. We've been blessed to have had a healthy baby boy. As first-time parents, we have appreciated Dr. Alban's calm, assuring, patient demeanor and we love his interactions with our baby, even back to our first visit, only two day after his delivery.

January 15th, 2010
A Juxtapose Review
My children have been patients of Dr. Alban's for several years. We left the Cedars-Sinai group because they were just running a mill. I interviewed Dr. Alban before I switched; I bombared him with questions; and I told him what my expectations would be of him and his office. He and the office have lived up to my expectations. Two of my children are special needs and Dr.Alban is both patient and caring, which is why I have to believe that whomever wrote the prior review was either being vindictive or unreasonable.