A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blake Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blake Barker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Barker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake Robert Barker MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blake R. Barker practice?
- Dr. Blake Barker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Blake Barker practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.