A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blake Barker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cholesterol Management
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Barker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Blake R. Barker practice?
Dr. Blake Barker practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.