Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blake Barker
Dr. Blake Barker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Barker is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital, Parkland Memorial Hospital and UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy. Dr. Barker has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Blake Barker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Blake Barker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Syed Rizvi
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi8
Dr. Aurelia Schmalstieg
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi7
Dr. Brett Moran
General Practice, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi22