A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Bergeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blake Bergeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergeon
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bergeon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blake Bergeon, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergeon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bergeon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake Alan Bergeon MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Blake A. Bergeon practice?
- Dr. Blake Bergeon has 1 office location.
Dr. Blake Bergeon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Midland, MI.
See Midland Physiatrists.