A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Bergeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blake Bergeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blake Bergeon, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergeon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bergeon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake Alan Bergeon MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Blake A. Bergeon practice?
- Dr. Blake Bergeon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Blake Bergeon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Midland Physiatrists.