Dr. Blake Berman DO Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Palm Springs, CA

• Good
  • Bad

April 22nd, 2013
I did my research before choosing a Neurosurgeon for my injury. Dr. Berman is phenomenal
Dr. Berman and his team at Healthpointe are very caring and knowledgeable. Surgery was the last option for me therefore I had to do my diligence and pick the right doctor. Dr. Berman explained my condition to me and basically confirmed everything I've heard before from other opinions I've received from other doctors. Since my surgery, I've recovered completely and owe Dr. Berman and his staff this perfect review. They are very caring and we need more people like Dr. Berman and his staff who genuinely want to see you get better.

November 4th, 2010
I had a wonderful experience in his clinic. He is prompt and courteous, and excellent at explaining my condition, including what he was going to do to make me better. His bedside manner is excellent and was a pleasure to see as this is something seriously lacking in today's doctors.

September 27th, 2008
Wonderful and Gifted Neurosurgeon
I am honored to comment on the expertise and qualifications of Dr. Blake Berman. I have personally worked with Dr. Berman in the ICU assisting during surgical procedures and patient rounding. "Berman"is one of the best Neurosurgical Intensivist I have worked with in my 8 years of Critical Care Nursing. I have only known him to be respectful, compassionate, intelligent and dedicated in providing the highest quality of care no matter how many hours consume his day. Managing patients at the highest level of medical and neurosurgical care requires personal sacrifice, and passion for people. I also work as a Critical Care Transport Nurse and I am proud to know that when my crew is transporting a patient to a trauma center in need of immediate neurosurgery "Berman",his coliges, and a cohesive medical team are prepared to do life saving miracles. Dr. Berman encounters devastated families on the worst day of their lives and as a medical professional it is his chosen responsibility to put the pieces back together. Dr. Berman encourages me to strive for knowledge and excellence as a Critical Care Nurse. He is my "go to guy" "think out of the box" for clinical questions and problem solving. It is my highest recommendation of Dr. Berman as a valued provider in the Neurosurgical Community. BB ICU/Critical Care, RN

June 12th, 2017