Dr. Jerry Bolin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Bolin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Bolin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2016

Dr Bolin showed no interest in helping me control costs

My apologies, I meant to say Dr Bolin prescribed ExForge (not Bystolic) instead of amlodipine and valsartan separately. This cost me thousands more vs the two separately. He had prescribed Bystolic also instead of the generic Metoprolol. This also cost me thousands more than necessary. Take my and others advice... Dr Bolin is not interested in you the patient, he's only interested in you the $$$$. I regret using him as my doctor.

March 29th, 2016

Dr Bolin showed no interest in helping me control costs

Dr Bolin prescribed Bystolic to me for years even though I asked for generics. Over time I learned that Bystolic is simply two generic drugs combined together into one pill and packaged with a different name. This allowed drug company to charge more. I paid thousands more than necessary due to Dr Bolin's ineptitude or lack of desire to look out for my interests. I suspect he received kickbacks from the drug company for prescribing medication this way.

September 26th, 2015

Excellent GP

September 8th, 2015

Great staff who is always friendly and prompt (wait time usually well under 5 minutes)! Dr. Bolin's experience and friendly manner allows him to relate to patients of all ages, and he not only accurately diagnoses varying illnesses and complications, but is ready with expert referrals should you need to go the next step. As parents, we were so happy with his treatment, that we switched our toddler to him, and when we had a new baby we decided we didn't need a pediatrician as Dr. Bolin was so great. Now, 14 years later, he still is a great doctor for our entire family!!! Love, love, LOVE this office and staff!

October 29th, 2013

Upset for my kids and wife...I'll be fine

This was my original post on google reviews 7 mos. ago: Pretty upset the phones were turned off/rolled over before closing time today. My wife is ill and would like to take an available appointment time tomorrow morning but obviously I cannot get through to schedule. I also couldn't find an email address on your website. **UPDATE**10/29/2013** My wife called this morning to schedule an appointment for our 2 year old (who has been a patient since she was born) who is suffering from really bad diaper rash. We were told our family was being dropped as patients/clients for the above negative comment. I just wanted to say for anyone that would possibly read this, we love Dr. Bolin. Having a sales background I have used feedback similar to what I posted above to improve how my companies conduct our business. I find it just tragic that my wife and 2 little girls, who have been with Dr. Bolin's practice since birth, now have to deal with finding a new doctor over something completely independent of them. My wife has been a patient for 10 years. Very sad. I asked my wife, who was upset, to call back and ask if they could simply dismiss me as a patient. My wife didn't feel comfortable making that call. I won't call either as I don't think it would make much difference, and it might be hard for my wife to take the kids back with any animosity that may exist between Dr. Bolin, the office manager, or whomever and myself. Again to reiterate, I was only pointing out that as a patient I was frustrated that the phones were turned off/rolled over before their office was scheduled to close, and I was unable to find an email address to send my request. Hopefully in the future, respectful posts from patients voicing genuine concerns will be addressed in a civil manner versus what has happened today. Again, we enjoyed Dr. Bolin and loved how he took care of us and our girls.

May 3rd, 2013

Best doctor to partner with for life.

Dr. Bolin gets to know his patients. His staff has been with him for years which means that they get to know you too. He has successfully treated our whole family from everything from heart conditions to depression. He is the best. He is wise and judicious and aggressive with treatments when they are warrented. I would beware of reviews that knock him as I had a friend that switches dr.'s all the time and went to him for some complicated reoccuring infections and after one visit she switched dr's again. Some people want quick $35 miracle cures and not a partnership with their doctor.

September 25th, 2012

Avoid Dr. Bolin

This guy is in it for the money only!! Find another doctor!

February 22nd, 2012

Worst Doctor/Staff I Have Ever Experienced

I came to Dr. Bolin as a referral- as I'm looking for a caring doctor and staff.I had a sinus infection, was given antibiotics and steroids, didn't work. Still was sick, instead of having a "follow up visit" with me, they charged me for another Dr. visit- and prescribed me a very high dosage of antibiotics.After the first day of taking this medicine, I was receiving very bad side effects- which tendon pain and muscle rupture was a side effect- all across the internet reads this. I called the doctor to explain the side effect I was experiencing. I was dismissed and told "they had no idea what I was talking about or reading" and "If I wanted to make another doctor appointment to come have my arm looked at, I could" - This does nothing for the issue. Had they known the proper side effects of Levoquin antibiotics- they could have told me "you need to discontinue immediately" they did not tell me this and told me to keep taking the medicine.Few days later the pains increased and I spoke to a new doctor and the pharmacist- they both told me I should have discontinued immediately as this is a huge side effect of Levoquin and my doctor should of advised me correctly to begin with.This is very upsetting as If i continued taking the medicine, my tendon in my arm could of ruptured- according to all websites and other medical professionals EXCEPT DR. BOLINS office- who "had no idea what I was talking about"I left them a voice mail to tell them what happened to me over the weekend, and wish they would have advised me otherwise, if not just look into it rather than treat me incorrectly and like I was an idiot.I do not recommend Dr. Bolin's office- as I was treated as just another number, not a patient. Please reconsider making him your physician.

February 18th, 2012

Greed

There are doctors who are out there to help people then there are doctors who are out there to rob you blind. Dr. Bolin falls in the rob you blind category.

January 9th, 2012

I would recommend.Have always been able to get an appointment without a problem and never have to wait long for him to see me.

December 28th, 2011

Avoid Dr. Bolin

I think trust is one of the biggest factors when establishing a doctor/patient relationship. If this is true for you also, I would advise not choosing Dr. Bolin as your doctor. His impractical practice for a routine checkup is designed to milk the patient for money.

March 15th, 2010

Best doctor I have ever had

Dr. Bolin is the most down to earth doctor I have ever met. I feel I can be open and honest about what is going on with me and my health. He does not over react. I love this about him. He listens, and doesn't interrupt my though process.His staff is always cheerful, talkative and willing to help. Nurses calls are returned quickly as well. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. I recommend Dr. Bolin to everyone. I trust his process and his medical care of me and my family.