A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dennis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dennis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Blake Dennis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Richard Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Dennis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Surgeons.