A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Dennis is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Dennis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dennis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Blake Dennis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Richard Dennis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Dennis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.