The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blake Evernden
Dr. Blake Evernden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Templeton, CA, with another office in Morro Bay, CA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Evernden is affiliated with Twin Cities Community Hospital, Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center and French Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Blake Evernden has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Blake Evernden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Templeton, CA.
Dr. Elizabeth Vogler
Templeton, CA 0 mi19
Dr. Arash Padidar
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Templeton, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Daniel Shin
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Templeton, CA 0 mi43