Dr. Blake Evernden MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2014
Great doctor!!
I just want to mention that doctor Evernden is amazing. I am currently on TPN for supplementary nutrition due to my small bowel failure. This requires me to have a PICC line in to receive large volumes of infusions.. Unfortunately, the risk of infection and other line malfunctions are high. My first line got infected and a large blood clot was created.. So they had to put in a second line in my other arm.. And over a few months, that line had somehow reposition itself into my jugular vein.. So doctor Evernden was able to guide it back into the correct spot without any complications! I am so grateful that his skills and expertise allowed that to happen.. This was very crucial because if he wasn't able to fix it, I would loose the line and therefore loose access for my nutrition. He is a wonderful doctor and is pleasant to be around. Very good bed side manor and makes you feel he cares for your well-being. I don't feel that "white coat" intimidation at all. I highly recommend him! God bless modern medicine and doctors like him!

July 19th, 2017