A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blake Hamilton is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blake Hamilton, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamilton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake D Hamilton MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Blake D. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Blake Hamilton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Blake Hamilton practices Urology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT.
See Salt Lake City Urologists.