A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Jensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake B Jensen DO and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Blake B. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Blake Jensen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Blake Jensen practices Anesthesiology near Twin Falls, ID.
See Twin Falls Anesthesiologists.