Dr. Blake Lambourne MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 4th, 2016
Best OB Doctor
Dr. Lambourne is a wonderful caring Doctor. He spends time with you and makes you feel comfortable. Dr. Lambourne delivered both my babies and now 4 years later he still remembers me and my kids! He really is a wonderful OB and I would recommend him to anyone! So luck to have him.

January 23rd, 2015
Love this guy
I had a scary lump. Dr. Lambourne was so good with me. He spent at least 1/2 hour getting my history and really listening to me. I have never had a doctor spend so much time with me. He seemed truly interested in my wellbeing and I never felt rushed. I don't know if I have ever felt so well cared for by a doctor in my life. If only he could be my GP as well! He went above and beyond and I will never see another OBGYN again - he's the man! He was wonderful and I walked out feeling very confident with his diagnosis and advice!

October 28th, 2012
Delivered my daughter Oct 2010
I had my first child, horrible experience his nurse was very nice she kept apologizing for him and the waittime, the front desk book me a appt with him while he was on vacation so I had to reschedule and it was 6 weeks out luckily I was only in my second trimester, I ended up having to go back to the hospital because of a endometriosis and he checked on me only once, and during my last day to be discharged he made me wait all day and never came, the hospital nurse said he called and said she could discharge me, I don't know why he made me wait 10 hours .

September 3rd, 2011
Dr. Lambourne has been my OB for 10 years and has delivered all 4 of my children. His staff is amazing, friendly, helpful and professional. I love that he will listen to concerns and address them. He respects our decisions on genetic testing and Natural Family Planning. After moving more than 30 min away a chose to keep him as my OB becasue he is worth it. The only downfall is that because he does do deliveries for his patients, sometimes there is a long wait for an appointment. I don't mind though, it gives me time to catch up on my reading :D