Dr. Blake Leche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blake Leche?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Blake Leche?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2016

So happy to find a doctor who cares and take the time to explain everything so that I can understand.

July 7th, 2016

Rude office assistant

My previous Pain doctor moved and had to find a new one. Had to wait 6 weeks to see him which wasn't a problem. Heading to my appointment there was a car accident on I85 and I called them to tell them that I was going to be late. They said no we need to reschedule you that we can't see you. I told them I am in severe pain and have been for months. There was nobody in the office as for patients. The parking lot was empty. I asked her to ask him to please see me. She called back and she said he said no. I have a pars fracture on both sides a torn disc and have been without care since the end of April. No injections or pain medication. This office has no compassion or understanding at all. Will not refer anyone to this office. Now I am going through the process to find another doctor and the wait is about 2 months to get in for a new patient. Plus a referral from Tricare which takes a few days.

June 30th, 2014

William Whitmire

I would recommend this dr. to anyone with chronic pain in the neck, back, arms or legs. I had seen other pain management drs in the past with few results. Dr. Leche is great, he made me feel comfortable during the office visit and when he did the procedure on my back he was careful to keep me out of any pain. He knows his stuff, my back feels better than it has in years thanks to him.

May 16th, 2014

Doctor of Theology

From the first moment we met, Dr. Leche showed compassion and interest. He took time to talk with me about my condition and did not rush in his explanation of my condition and the treatment options. One of the best initial visits I have had and I have had many doctors see me over the years. Highly recommended

November 21st, 2013

Injections

Dr. Leche suguested Injecyions for my neck pain. He knew I was scared to have it done. So he gave me 3 months to decide. I went today, it was a breeze. Was in and out of office wthin 15 minutes. avery polite and great doctor, one who listens. Definetly would recommend.

February 2nd, 2017