A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Melling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blake Melling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melling
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blake Melling, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melling graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melling has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake P Melling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blake P. Melling practice?
- Dr. Blake Melling has 1 office location.
Dr. Blake Melling practices Family Medicine near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Primary Care Doctors.