A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blake Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake Miller DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Blake Miller practice?
- Dr. Blake Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Blake Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Orthopedic Surgeons.