A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blake Morrison, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Morrison has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Meritcare Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake Alan Morrison MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Blake A. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Blake Morrison has 3 office locations.
Dr. Blake Morrison practices Surgery near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX.
See Fargo Surgeons.