A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blake Morrison, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Morrison has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- Meritcare Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morrison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 4 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 39 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Blake A. Morrison practice?
Dr. Blake Morrison practices Surgery and Surgery of the Hand near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fargo, ND.
See Houston Surgeons.