A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake O'Lavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blake O'Lavin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blake O'Lavin, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Lavin graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. O'Lavin has 20 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake Bernard O'Lavin MD is a male Neurologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Blake B. O'Lavin practice?
- Dr. Blake O'Lavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Blake O'Lavin practices Neurology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Neurologists.