Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Central City
Neurology Pa
1521 S Staples St
Ste 402
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
361-883-1731
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  show details
by R.C. on Mar 19th, 2013

I am a physician and found this guy to be not too bright or engaging as a physician. I work with Neurologists who are bright, energetic, and engaging. This guy not so much!

|  Awful!!  |  show details
by Guest on Feb 5th, 2013

Worst bedside manner I have ever encountered, wrote down all my symptoms wrong in his notes which showed me he was not listening treated me like I was a dramatic hysterical female, went to a neurologist in SA 2 weeks after dr o'lavin said that he had no clue what was wrong with me and was diagnosed with simple partial seizures, horribly condescending and rude and his office is so far behind in technology it's scary!!!!!

|  Poor Bedside Manner  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2011

Dr. O'Lavin has poor bedside manner. He spoke condescendingly towards me and my mother (who has Alzheimers). He inappropriately discussed items in front of her as if she was not in the room. Complete disregard for her feelings as if she was a vegetable and as if she did not understand his rude comments about her condition. He lacks communication skills and basic respect for elderly patients.

|  show details
Mar 6th, 2011

Very thorough with a crisp sense of humor.On the surface somehat authaurotative but really caring.