A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Ohlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blake Ohlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohlson
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ohlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohlson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ohlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake L Ohlson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Blake L. Ohlson practice?
- Dr. Blake Ohlson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Blake Ohlson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Pleasant, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC and Charleston, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Surgeons.