A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Ohlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blake Ohlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohlson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ohlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ohlson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Blake Ohlson practice?
Dr. Blake Ohlson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Surgeons.