A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Ohlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blake Ohlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohlson graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ohlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
- East Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake Ohlson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Blake Ohlson practice?
- Dr. Blake Ohlson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Blake Ohlson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleston, SC.
Additional practice locations include: North Charleston, SC and Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Charleston Orthopedic Surgeons.