A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Roessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blake Roessler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Roessler graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roessler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake Roessler MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Blake Roessler practice?
- Dr. Blake Roessler has 5 office locations.
Dr. Blake Roessler practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.