A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Roessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blake Roessler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roessler
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roessler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blake Roessler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roessler graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roessler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake Roessler MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Blake Roessler practice?
- Dr. Blake Roessler has 1 office location.
Dr. Blake Roessler practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.