A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Roessler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roessler
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roessler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blake Roessler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Roessler graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Roessler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake Roessler MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Blake Roessler practice?
- Dr. Blake Roessler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Blake Roessler practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.