A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Simpson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Charles Simpson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Simpson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Simpson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Blakely Simpson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Charles B. Simpson practice?
- Dr. Charles Simpson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Charles Simpson practices Otolaryngology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Otolaryngologists.