A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Veenis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blake Veenis is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Veenis graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Veenis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Rehabilitation Hospital
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake C Veenis MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Blake C. Veenis practice?
- Dr. Blake Veenis has 1 office location.
Dr. Blake Veenis practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Physiatrists.