Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Forrest Walker
Dr. Forrest Walker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with other offices in Augusta, GA and Evans, GA (and 5 other locations). He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Walker is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Augusta, University Hospital & The Heart & Vascular Institute and St Joseph Hospital - Augusta. He speaks English.
Dr. Forrest Walker has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Forrest Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.
Dr. William Brooks III
Diagnostic Radiology, Pediatric Radiology
Augusta, GA 0.01 mi37
Dr. Karl Weingarten
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Augusta, GA 0.01 mi26
Dr. William Tannehill
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Augusta, GA 0.01 mi26