A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blake Watts, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Morgan County War Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake Howard Watts MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Blake H. Watts practice?
- Dr. Blake Watts has 1 office location.
Dr. Blake Watts practices Diagnostic Radiology near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Radiologists.