A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blake Watts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watts
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watts Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blake Watts, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Watts graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Watts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Morgan County War Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blake Howard Watts MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Blake H. Watts practice?
- Dr. Blake Watts has 6 office locations.
Dr. Blake Watts practices Diagnostic Radiology near Winchester, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Romney, WV and Maurertown, VA.
See Winchester Radiologists.