A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blanca Andres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andres
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andres Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blanca Andres, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andres graduated from University of California at Irvine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andres has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blanca Gena Andres MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blanca G. Andres practice?
- Dr. Blanca Andres has 1 office location.
Dr. Blanca Andres practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Venice, CA.
See Venice Primary Care Doctors and Venice Adolescent Specialists.