A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blanca Andres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blanca Andres, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Adolescent Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Andres graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Andres has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blanca Gena Andres MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blanca G. Andres practice?
- Dr. Blanca Andres has 1 office location.
Dr. Blanca Andres practices Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Venice, CA.
See Venice Family Physicians.