A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blanca Fernandez-Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blanca Fernandez-Kline is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blanca Fernandez-Kline, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez-Kline graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Fernandez-Kline has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blanca Estela Fernandez-Kline MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blanca E. Fernandez-Kline practice?
- Dr. Blanca Fernandez-Kline has 3 office locations.
Dr. Blanca Fernandez-Kline practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Barbara, CA and Ventura, CA.
See Houston Family Physicians.