Dr. Blanca Fresno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blanca Fresno?

August 11th, 2014

Wonderful experience!

Dr Fresno was absolutely fantastic! She took her time and made sure all of our concerns were addressed. I highly recommend her!

July 8th, 2014

Not recommended

She was our baby;s pediatrician. She never bothered to learn my baby's name and never knew why I had scheduled visits. She didn't seem to care the two times that my baby got sick and scheduked us visits of which we waited almost an hour an a half while my baby was crying because of how much pain he was in and she didnt even see us she just sent another doctor to take us in. Her office staff were rude and just gossiped in spanish about the patients walking in and they just treated us like a number.

March 17th, 2011

Great Experience and Kind

We had a great experience bringing our Son to the new office in Otay Ranch - it was great to have a closer location and we are looking forward to having Dr. Fresno as our pediatrician.

January 19th, 2011

Dr. Fresno has been the doctor of my two daughters Daniela and Alexa since they were born. She has been able to make them feel comfortable even when they were scared of shots. She explains things clearly to me and the kids. My girls love Dr. Fresno.

July 6th, 2017