A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blanca Galapon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blanca Galapon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Galapon graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Galapon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blanca Lopez Galapon MD is a female General Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Blanca L. Galapon practice?
- Dr. Blanca Galapon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Blanca Galapon practices General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.