A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blanca Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blanca Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blanca Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Pneumococcal Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blanca Elena Gonzalez MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Blanca E. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Blanca Gonzalez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Blanca Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Westlake, OH.
See Fort Myers Internists, Fort Myers Pediatricians, and Fort Myers Pediatric Specialists.