Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blanca Luna
Dr. Blanca Luna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange City, FL, with other offices in Deland, FL and Deland, FL. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Luna is affiliated with Memorial Hospital West, Florida Hospital Fish Memorial and Florida Hospital Orlando. She speaks English.
Dr. Blanca Luna has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Blanca Luna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange City, FL.
Dr. Syed Bilal Ahmed
Orange City, FL 0.01 mi23
Dr. Kevin Somai
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Orange City, FL 0.02 mi3
Dr. Saad Khan
Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Internal Medicine
Orange City, FL 0.05 mi25