Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blanca Trevino-Scatterday
Dr. Blanca Trevino-Scatterday, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Addiction Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Trevino-Scatterday is affiliated with Downey Medical Center, Chapman Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Blanca Trevino-Scatterday has the following 3 specialties
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Blanca Trevino-Scatterday is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.
Dr. Joel Moradkhani
Internal Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Orange, CA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Rasha Hindiyeh
Orange, CA 0.31 mi6
Dr. Harry Fornwalt
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Orange, CA 0.31 mi9