A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blanca Vela:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vela graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Vela has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blanca Sylvia Vela MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blanca S. Vela practice?
- Dr. Blanca Vela has 1 office location.
Dr. Blanca Vela practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.