A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blanche Alter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blanche Alter, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Alter graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Alter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Warren Grant Magnuson Clinical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blanche Pearl Alter MD and MPH is a female Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Blanche P. Alter practice?
- Dr. Blanche Alter has 1 office location.
Dr. Blanche Alter practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Pediatricians and Rockville Pediatric Specialists.