Family Physicians

1701 Bearden Dr
Ste 200
Las Vegas, NV 89106
702-310-9110
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  In a wheelchair for the rest of my life due to lazy insufficient medical care.  |  show details
by Tucson AZ... E. C....4 April 94 on Apr 20th, 2014

In Tucson, after a motorcycle accident where I was thrown 40 feet and landed on my head to the point my helmet face was imbedded in my face I was sent to emergency. Without even seeing me less than 6 hours later I was released due to her interpretation if a complicated medical history as hypochondria , forget the 50 surgery a for rumors removed... Even though I could nit remain conscious, stand up unassisted, and was violently throwing up. I was sent home alone and found the next day in a pool of blood I had fallen and was unconcious for an unknown period of time... Again I was almost immediately discharged by her . See refused to see me immediately... I have been in a wheelchair since! She was cold and cruel at the visit and a list doctor as well as incappable of handling a head injury!

|  Holding RX Hostage!  |  show details
by Carlota on Jan 27th, 2014

Have been in Nevada less than 3 years and I am on my soon to be 3rd physician. I thought I had found a good one. My first appointment with Dr. Bonnick was impressive. She took time with me and made a referral to an ENT for me due to sinus problems. When I moved to Nevada, I was already taking a medication for a serious problem and I disclosed this information to her. It seems now the good doc wants to hold my prescription hostage until I make an appointment to come in. I am not ill and refuse to run up a bill with my insurance provider just to fill the doc's pockets. Here I go again....Physician #3. Hope I have better luck this time. Another problem I had was not being able to call the office directly. I'm accustomed to having a number directly to my physician's office; not leaving a message with an answering service. Not good practice!

|  Poor service.  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2013

I am sorry to have to write this review but it is a warning. Dr. Bonnick is possibly a good doctor. I wouldn't know, since it's so difficult to actually see her. That's right, it is impossible to contact her when you really need her. You can never call the office. It is always an answering service that has to relay the message. Unless you continually badger and threaten, they do not call you back. A specialist I went to wanted my recent lab tests from Dr. Bonnick. I was told their was a busy signal continually on Bonnick's FAX machine. I have to go down to her office and beg for attention, which is humiliating. Last time I did this Dr. Bonnick was there and she spoke from behind a wall. That was rude. I will be finding another doctor.

|  One Awesome Doctor  |  show details
by Janet S on Jul 6th, 2013

I had my first appointment with Dr. Bonnick on 7/2/13. She spent an hour with me going over all of my family history and then ordered several test. She made me feel at ease and has a warm, friendly manor about her. We laughed as we went over my history and I truly enjoyed my first impression of her. I have to say by far she is one of the most comprehensive Doctors I have ever been to. Her front desk staff was kind, and helpful. If you are new to Vegas and need a great Doctor (one who will actually look you in the eye's) then you will want to book with her.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by Debbie P. on Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr. Bonnick is very personable, and takes the time that you need. She does a great job!

|  STAFF  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2012

DR OKAY BUT STAFF WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, UNFRIENDLY, CONDESCENDING, ARGUMENTATIVE -- DO NOT BELONG IN MEDICAL FIELD OR ANY JOB DEALING WITH PUBLIC

|  Bad office staff  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

My mother in-law suffers from Alzheimer's. Dr. Bonnick replaced our former doctor who left this office. Dr. Bonnick is very sweet and kind with us. She took the time to talk with us regarding our problems. She has great bed side manner. She was understanding, sincere, and listened...all great qualities of a great doctor!Unfortunately her front office staff is RUDE AND LIKES TO PLAY GOD! They think that they are the doctors and if they don't want to do something then they won't do it! They take personal calls in front of waiting patients. They speak down to you if you have a request. God forbid you need to speak with the doctor...be prepared to wait at least 1 hour. They will ignore you thinking that you will get tired of waiting and eventually leave! They should not be working with the public!!!! If she finds a new staff then we may go back because I really did like her. But as of now, I will be finding a new doctor to take care of our needs.

|  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

she is a great person as well as a physician.made me feel like a human not like a number. She will be my new Doctor with out a dough.

|  she's not like Conrad  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

dont know how she got mix up with a careless person like Conrad, i refuse to call him Doctor he traded his oath for cash, the same cash he is trying to save his tail with, in the end look what he ends up with, lol.it always pays to do the right thing.Dr Bonnick straight ahead, god bless u. divore is the word of the day, he's making u look bad Dr Bonnick.disassociate urself with him as soon as possible.

|  The best!  |  show details
by Tempost on May 10th, 2010

Some drs rush and don't pay attention to what you're saying. You mention something and they're busy writing in your chart. Dr Bonnick-Murray looks at you. She listens and she even asks questions about your mood and well-being, picking up on if you are happy or tense or feeling down. She is very professional and thorough. A great family practitioner.

|  RUBBISH  |  show details
by DISSATISFIED PATIENT on Jan 15th, 2010

VERY AGGRESIVE AND DESTRUCTIVE. HER HUSBAND CAUSES DRAMA IN THE OFFICE ALL THE TIME AND IS NOTORIOUSLY KNOWN FOR HIS LYING AND ABILITY TO ACT WHEN NECESSARY. HE LIKES TO TELL ALL PATIENTS THAT HE KNEW MICHAEL JACKSON WHEN IN FACT HE BARELY DID. HE WASNT EVEN AT THE HOUSE ON JUNE 25TH. HE WAS IN THE LOCAL TOWN. RUBBISH DOCTOR. ALWAYS BRINGING HER DOMESTIC ARGUMENTS TO WORK.

|  show details