Dr. Blanche Bonnick-Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blanche Bonnick-Murray?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Blanche Bonnick-Murray?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 26th, 2015

very good doctor..listens to her patients

February 24th, 2015

Great Doctor, Terrible Staff

The office staff is terrible. Dr. Bonnick is great. However, I'm no longer willing to be seen by her due to the inefficiency and rudeness of the Apex medical staff. I've gone there for years, and the service and practices seem to continuously deteriorate.

February 23rd, 2015

Just wanted to thank you for the referral to doctor Engineer . He was great

April 20th, 2014

In a wheelchair for the rest of my life due to lazy insufficient medical care.

In Tucson, after a motorcycle accident where I was thrown 40 feet and landed on my head to the point my helmet face was imbedded in my face I was sent to emergency. Without even seeing me less than 6 hours later I was released due to her interpretation if a complicated medical history as hypochondria , forget the 50 surgery a for rumors removed... Even though I could nit remain conscious, stand up unassisted, and was violently throwing up. I was sent home alone and found the next day in a pool of blood I had fallen and was unconcious for an unknown period of time... Again I was almost immediately discharged by her . See refused to see me immediately... I have been in a wheelchair since! She was cold and cruel at the visit and a list doctor as well as incappable of handling a head injury!

January 28th, 2014

Holding RX Hostage!

Have been in Nevada less than 3 years and I am on my soon to be 3rd physician. I thought I had found a good one. My first appointment with Dr. Bonnick was impressive. She took time with me and made a referral to an ENT for me due to sinus problems. When I moved to Nevada, I was already taking a medication for a serious problem and I disclosed this information to her. It seems now the good doc wants to hold my prescription hostage until I make an appointment to come in. I am not ill and refuse to run up a bill with my insurance provider just to fill the doc's pockets. Here I go again....Physician #3. Hope I have better luck this time. Another problem I had was not being able to call the office directly. I'm accustomed to having a number directly to my physician's office; not leaving a message with an answering service. Not good practice!

July 10th, 2013

Poor service.

I am sorry to have to write this review but it is a warning. Dr. Bonnick is possibly a good doctor. I wouldn't know, since it's so difficult to actually see her. That's right, it is impossible to contact her when you really need her. You can never call the office. It is always an answering service that has to relay the message. Unless you continually badger and threaten, they do not call you back. A specialist I went to wanted my recent lab tests from Dr. Bonnick. I was told their was a busy signal continually on Bonnick's FAX machine. I have to go down to her office and beg for attention, which is humiliating. Last time I did this Dr. Bonnick was there and she spoke from behind a wall. That was rude. I will be finding another doctor.

January 24th, 2013

Great Doctor!

Dr. Bonnick is very personable, and takes the time that you need. She does a great job!

August 30th, 2012

STAFF

DR OKAY BUT STAFF WAS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL, RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL, UNFRIENDLY, CONDESCENDING, ARGUMENTATIVE -- DO NOT BELONG IN MEDICAL FIELD OR ANY JOB DEALING WITH PUBLIC

April 18th, 2012

Bad office staff

My mother in-law suffers from Alzheimer's. Dr. Bonnick replaced our former doctor who left this office. Dr. Bonnick is very sweet and kind with us. She took the time to talk with us regarding our problems. She has great bed side manner. She was understanding, sincere, and listened...all great qualities of a great doctor!Unfortunately her front office staff is RUDE AND LIKES TO PLAY GOD! They think that they are the doctors and if they don't want to do something then they won't do it! They take personal calls in front of waiting patients. They speak down to you if you have a request. God forbid you need to speak with the doctor...be prepared to wait at least 1 hour. They will ignore you thinking that you will get tired of waiting and eventually leave! They should not be working with the public!!!! If she finds a new staff then we may go back because I really did like her. But as of now, I will be finding a new doctor to take care of our needs.

April 6th, 2012

she is a great person as well as a physician.made me feel like a human not like a number. She will be my new Doctor with out a dough.

May 11th, 2010

The best!

Some drs rush and don't pay attention to what you're saying. You mention something and they're busy writing in your chart. Dr Bonnick-Murray looks at you. She listens and she even asks questions about your mood and well-being, picking up on if you are happy or tense or feeling down. She is very professional and thorough. A great family practitioner.

May 4th, 2009