A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blanche Skurnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blanche Skurnick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blanche Skurnick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Skurnick graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Skurnick has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blanche J Skurnick MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blanche J. Skurnick practice?
- Dr. Blanche Skurnick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Blanche Skurnick practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and New York, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.