Blanco Gonzalez Is this you?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 26th, 2013

Wonderful Doctor

I think Dr. Gonzalez Blanco (G.B.) was the best Dr. I have ever been to. He made me feel very comfortable and explained everything in detail so I could understand. After leaving I was actually looking forward to my follow up visit. I did have to wait awhile however, it was worth the wait. Dr. G.B. is my D.O.C. (Dr. of Choice)

September 26th, 2015