ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Service.

Blanco Gonzalez Is this you?

Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at support@vitals.com if you have any additional information.

Filter Reviews

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.7
  • 2
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • 1

Quality Rating

Satisfied

Friendly Staff
Promptness
Wait Time
17.5 min
Appropriate Followup
Spends Time With Me
Bedside Manner
Accurate Diagnosis
Easy Appointments

Showing 3 of 3 Ratings

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on November 26th, 2013

I think Dr. Gonzalez Blanco (G.B.) was the best Dr. I have ever been to. He made me feel very comfortable and explained everything in detail so I could understand. After leaving I was actually looking forward to my follow up visit. I did have to wait awhile however, it was worth the wait. Dr. G.B. is my D.O.C. (Dr. of Choice)

Wait time
25 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown
Was this review helpful? Yes No Report Abuse

Five Stars

Posted on September 26th, 2015

Wait time
10 minutes
Easy Appointment
Promptness
Friendly Staff
Accurate Diagnosis
Bedside Manner
Spends Time with Me
Appropriate Follow-up
Full Review Rating Breakdown

One Star

Posted on May 19th, 2014

Urinary Incontinence

Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.

  • Nearby Doctors

    Blanco Gonzalez is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Key West, FL.