Dr. Blandina Sison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Blandina Sison?

January 27th, 2016

Unit Secretary

I love this lady...she's the best doctor I had. I was sick this pass weekend and I put a call in for her to call back and she did right away. What also made this incident so perfect is that she took time to follow up on Monday to see how I was. I just love her. I recommend her to any person that's looking for a great doctor.

December 15th, 2015

Compassionate and very attentive to our needs. She is taking care of our whole family and has listened and car for us to the fullest. Treats her patients like family. She is very thorough and assessment skills is excellent. We will never find a sweet kind and honest Doctor like her.

October 5th, 2015

My Health

I have great respect for Dr. Blandina Sison. She has the compassion that the medical field needs. It is obvious how concern she is about your health. She treat you personable with your health in the best interest. She contacts you personally with a follow up, and it is never a too busy attitude when you need her to return your call. I am so comfortable with her being my physician. When she relocate, I relocate with her. It is just that important for me to have a good doctor. She is excellent in educating you about your illness or health, and she explicitly articulate by explaining.

September 8th, 2015

I feel very at ease when I visit Dr. Sison. she treats u like u are part of her family.

May 14th, 2015

My Regular doctor was not available and i had gotten a rash on my arm and wanted to find out what it was asap i came across Dr.Sison only because she was the closest to me. i get there and automatically i don't like it but i had already paid once they put me in the room they made me wait over 30 min past my appt time.When she walked in she just glanced at my rash and said that i had shingles (i knew i didn't) and i tired to tell her that and she didn't seem to care she was positive that's what it was and after spending about 5 min with her that was it she sent me to get my blood drawn to see if i tested positive for shingles. I will say the lady he drew my blood was the only nice one and she did an amazing job. So i leave and they tell me in 3 days they will have my results and mail them to me i was like no i need a call i need to know whats on my arm and i dont want to find out threw mail. 5 days passed no call i called and left 4 voice mails with her nurse and no return call so at this point i was angry so i called the front desk to see if they can help find the nurse so i can get my results and they seemed to get an attitude with me. Finally the nurse calls me back after i had left all those voice mails she also had an attitude and told me my results were not in yet and she would call me Monday. (i knew she wouldn't) Monday came no call i waited 2 more days still no call here i am almost 2 weeks out and still no blood results. They finally call to tell me the results came BACK NEGATIVE (just like i thought). My rash is almost gone now but it sucks i will never know what it was because i choose to go to a random doctor who didn't seem to know much about what she was doing. I will NEVER go back here again and ill worn my family and friends.

February 26th, 2015

Love this doctor been visiting her for 15 years

December 31st, 2014

She has absolutely no respect for anyone's time my husband and I came here three times and each time we waited over an hour before we even saw her and her office was not busy at all

July 11th, 2014

Very Satisfied

Dr. Sison has cared from my general medical needs for very long time. She is never rushed, is very through, and even follows up with me with a phone call after an office visit when I come in feeling very ill. Love her new office as well. Everyone is pleasant and attentive. I don't feel like just another number. Highly recommend her.

April 16th, 2014

UNETHICAL DOCTOR

Not only was she rude to me when I saw her at her former practice... She didn't listen to me, and she totally dismissed my concerns and told me I was depressed... However what is truly disturbing is that when she moved from one practice to another she took my personal information... And used it to get new patients at her new practice. This is total and completely against the ethical guild lines laid out by the AMA... she broke patient confidentiality... What else is she capable of?!? Do yourself a favor and stay far away from this one!!!

November 8th, 2010

Good grief woman. Please retire.

July 31st, 2017