A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blandine Laferrere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blandine Laferrere is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blandine Laferrere, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Laferrere graduated from University of Claude Bernard, Lyon, France.
Dr. Laferrere has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blandine Bernadette Laferrere MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Blandine B. Laferrere practice?
- Dr. Blandine Laferrere has 1 office location.
Dr. Blandine Laferrere practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Endocrinologists.