A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blandine Laferrere:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blandine Laferrere, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Laferrere graduated from University of Claude Bernard, Lyon, France.
Dr. Laferrere has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Laferrere accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Blandine B. Laferrere practice?
Dr. Blandine Laferrere practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Endocrinology and Metabolism near New York, NY.
See New York Endocrinologists.