A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blane Bateman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blane Bateman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bateman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bateman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blane Edward Bateman DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Blane E. Bateman practice?
- Dr. Blane Bateman has 1 office location.
Dr. Blane Bateman practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Otolaryngologists and Anniston Plastic Surgeons.