Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
excellent MD show details excellent MD
by Becky P. on Apr 27th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Graves for several years now. Not one complaint do I have. He takes the time to listen to me. Several years ago I was battling depression and he was do caring. I felt better when I left there because he had taken the time to listen to me.

Best Dr Ever show details Best Dr Ever
by S. Wallace on Mar 3rd, 2015

Dr. Graves is the most wonderful, awesome and caring doctor that I've had. I'm glad that I made the choice to have him and his wonderful staff the entire team are fabulous(especially Ashley) . I love my health care team, They rock

Jun 4th, 2014

treated me like a child.......

Aug 7th, 2012

Dr. Graves nurse does not represent him well. She does not follow up with patients when they are awaiting test results or perscriptions. She does not make sure they schedule follow-up appointments. She lets too much important stuff fall through the cracks. Recently I went in for a test on a Wednesday morning. I was told they would contact me if I needed to start meds. I called back 3 times to check on the results and was finally told that if there is an infection, the office would call me. The following Monday I called one more time to talk to his nurse and YES, there was an infection, Dr Graves had written a perscription, and I should have been taking antibiotic since the previous Thursday! She finally called in the RX (after the 4th phone call) and I had to leave work to pick it up so I could start the antibiotic.

Very Impressed show details Very Impressed
May 22nd, 2012

All I can say is I love this Doctor and the staff they were very pleasant and friendly, treated me with respect,very professional, returned my calls in a timely matter, I never had a long wait to see the Dr.,Dr. graves is very thorough he makes sure that he gives his very best service to his patients, I didn't feel like a number, I felt as though he and the staff genuinely cared for me.

Mar 15th, 2012

I had been terribly sick for weeks... ER visitS, Multiple tests & no one would tell me what it was. My family go to Dr.Blane & got me an appointment in record time... I'm so thankful for it! He diagnosed me & was correct down to the day of when I should start feeling better. He spent plenty of time with me & explained so much. I'll be a regular from now on!!! :)

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
Feb 7th, 2012

Wonderful, great, thorough, knowledgeable, listens to what you have to say, what else can I say he is outstanding.