A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blane Crandall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blane Crandall, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blane Crandall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crandall graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Crandall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blane Crandall MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Blane Crandall practice?
- Dr. Blane Crandall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Blane Crandall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.