inactive

November 25th, 2015
Awful office. Would not recommend

September 17th, 2014
Excellent Dr and support staff
I am a health care professional and truly appreciate this practice. I have recommended Dr Crandall to dozens of my own personal patients and friends and family as well. Dr Crandall not only takes the time to really listen to my concerns, educates and explains, but more importantly makes me feel cared for. His support staff is the best I have encountered. They are not only professional and kind but they always go above and beyond to exceed my expectations. I absolutely credit Dr Crandall and his staff for giving me a new lease on life and would not be the happy restored woman I am today. Thank you and Kudos to the entire practice!

February 27th, 2014
Best Doctor
Dr. Crandall delivered my beautiful healthy baby boy back in 2011. It was the happiest day of my life. I am forever grateful for that. Thank you so much for everything!

October 24th, 2012
I took my mom to Dr Crandall we are from Ft Myers. Mom suffered from recurrent bladder infections no one could figure out/said it is normal for her age etc she was 72. Dr Crandall did an ultrasound, some tests, found a tumor in bladder/it was bladder cancer/ he referred her to a doctor to remove it she was fine and no more bladder infections.....WOW Dr Crandall is a doctor who takes the time with a patient to figure out the problem and find it and then get you an appt too. He also adjusted her meds she was taking them all wrong. ALL because he listened and took the time with my mom. Our family feels there is God and then there is Dr Blane Crandall

January 9th, 2012
Dr. Crandall is an extremely caring doctor. He makes you feel as if you are his only patient.

January 25th, 2011
Great Doctor!
I am currently 15 weeks pregnant and have been seeing Dr. Crandall since I was 6 weeks pregnant. I highly recommend Dr. Crandall. He is a great Doctor, very thorough. I receive an ultrasound at every appointment (Most pregnant women get 2 or 3 ultrasounds their entire pregnancy.) He does charge a fee on top of what insurance charges but I believe the care he provides is definitely above and beyond what a typical doctor provides and is well worth the extra money.