Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Family Practitioner
1660 Medical Blvd
Ste 101
Naples, FL 34110
(239) 596-2300
Locations and availability (1)

|  Excellent Dr and support staff  |  show details
by Trish on Sep 17th, 2014

I am a health care professional and truly appreciate this practice. I have recommended Dr Crandall to dozens of my own personal patients and friends and family as well. Dr Crandall not only takes the time to really listen to my concerns, educates and explains, but more importantly makes me feel cared for. His support staff is the best I have encountered. They are not only professional and kind but they always go above and beyond to exceed my expectations. I absolutely credit Dr Crandall and his staff for giving me a new lease on life and would not be the happy restored woman I am today. Thank you and Kudos to the entire practice!

by Carla poghen on Aug 12th, 2014

I can take up pages and pages to tell you of my husband and my experience with dr Crandall and his staff but I surely won't bore you but truthful enough dr Crandall his wife and staff were truly outstanding. We moved her from ohio in 2002, had our beautiful first daughter delivered by dr Crandall. Overall outstanding our daughter was born in 04 she is 9 now and we still talk if doctor. Best side manor- of the charts even my father in law commented about how patient he was with ALL of our questions . Anyone reading this have any doubts at all put them aside he's the doc for u!!!

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2014

Dr. Crandall delivered my beautiful healthy baby boy back in 2011. It was the happiest day of my life. I am forever grateful for that. Thank you so much for everything!

Oct 24th, 2012

I took my mom to Dr Crandall we are from Ft Myers. Mom suffered from recurrent bladder infections no one could figure out/said it is normal for her age etc she was 72. Dr Crandall did an ultrasound, some tests, found a tumor in bladder/it was bladder cancer/ he referred her to a doctor to remove it she was fine and no more bladder infections.....WOW Dr Crandall is a doctor who takes the time with a patient to figure out the problem and find it and then get you an appt too. He also adjusted her meds she was taking them all wrong. ALL because he listened and took the time with my mom. Our family feels there is God and then there is Dr Blane Crandall

Jan 9th, 2012

Dr. Crandall is an extremely caring doctor. He makes you feel as if you are his only patient.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

I am currently 15 weeks pregnant and have been seeing Dr. Crandall since I was 6 weeks pregnant. I highly recommend Dr. Crandall. He is a great Doctor, very thorough. I receive an ultrasound at every appointment (Most pregnant women get 2 or 3 ultrasounds their entire pregnancy.) He does charge a fee on top of what insurance charges but I believe the care he provides is definitely above and beyond what a typical doctor provides and is well worth the extra money.

|  If you need a great gyn surgeon this is your guy look no further!  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2010

He had me up and around the same day of my surgery. It's day three and I couldn't have hoped for a better experience.

Mar 4th, 2009

I have really enjoyed him and his staff. He wife is a wonderful addition, as she has some of the same issues as I do, and understands what I am going through.I had sent 2 friends to him. One started treatment and could not get her phone calls returned, so she left. I don't know what the problem was, as that has never happened to me, but I am sad about it, because she really needed his help with balancing her hormones.The other friend was over 65, and he doesn't accept Medicare, which I didn't know beforehand. Again, too bad for my friend.