A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blane Sessions:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blane Sessions is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sessions
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sessions Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Dermatoses
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sessions has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blane Adam Sessions MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Blane A. Sessions practice?
- Dr. Blane Sessions has 1 office location.
Dr. Blane Sessions practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons.