A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blane Sessions:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blane Sessions is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acquired Hand Deformities
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Elbow Neuropathy (Ulnar Neuropathies)
- Hand Deformities
- Hand Dermatoses
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Colles Fracture)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Sessions has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blane Adam Sessions MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Blane A. Sessions practice?
- Dr. Blane Sessions has 3 office locations.
Dr. Blane Sessions practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Glen Mills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Glen Mills Orthopedic Surgeons.