A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blane Woodfin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodfin graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Woodfin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blane Anthony Woodfin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Blane A. Woodfin practice?
- Dr. Blane Woodfin has 1 office location.
Dr. Blane Woodfin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, WY.
See Jackson Surgeons.