A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blane Woodfin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blane Woodfin is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woodfin
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Woodfin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodfin graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Woodfin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blane Anthony Woodfin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Blane A. Woodfin practice?
- Dr. Blane Woodfin has 1 office location.
Dr. Blane Woodfin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, WY.
See Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons.