Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blane Yelton
Dr. Blane Yelton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Thomasville, NC. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Yelton is affiliated with Forsyth Medical Center, Thomasville Medical Center and High Point Regional Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Blane Yelton has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Blane Yelton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Thomasville, NC.
Dr. Usman Khawaja
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Thomasville, NC 0 mi26
Dr. Asif Wahid
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Thomasville, NC 0 mi28
Dr. Thomas Folk
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Thomasville, NC 0.12 mi26