A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blanka Girard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blanka Girard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Girard graduated from Charles University, Hradec Kralove.
Dr. Girard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blanka Girard MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Blanka Girard practice?
- Dr. Blanka Girard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Blanka Girard practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.