A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Blas Zelaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Blas Zelaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zelaya
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Zelaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Blas Zelaya, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zelaya graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zelaya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Blas M Zelaya MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Blas M. Zelaya practice?
- Dr. Blas Zelaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Blas Zelaya practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians and Peoria Neurologists.