Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blase Carabello
Dr. Blase Carabello, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC, with another office in New York, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Carabello is affiliated with St Luke's Episcopal Hospital, St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center and Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Blase Carabello has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Blase Carabello is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.
Dr. William Wood
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi48
Dr. Mehul Patel
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi
Dr. Rajasekhar Nekkanti
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Greenville, NC 0.01 mi20