Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Blesilda Ellis
Dr. Blesilda Ellis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mobile, AL, with another office in Mobile, AL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ellis is affiliated with Springhill Memorial Hospital, Mobile Infirmary Medical Center and Infirmary West. Dr. Ellis has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Blesilda Ellis has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Blesilda Ellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mobile, AL.
Dr. John Howell
Mobile, AL 0.01 mi13
Dr. Michael Meshad
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Mobile, AL 0.01 mi44
Dr. Caesar Agagan
Pulmonary Disease, Bariatric Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Mobile, AL 0.01 mi25