A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bliss Rand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rand
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rand Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bliss Rand, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rand graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Rand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Cambridge Public Hlth Commission The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bliss Inui Rand MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bliss I. Rand practice?
- Dr. Bliss Rand has 1 office location.
Dr. Bliss Rand practices Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists.