A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bliss Rand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bliss Rand, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rand graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Rand has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Cambridge Public Hlth Commission The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bliss Inui Rand MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bliss I. Rand practice?
- Dr. Bliss Rand has 1 office location.
Dr. Bliss Rand practices Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists.